Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Upcoming National Exhibitions

I thought I'd share some exciting news with you. First, my painting, "Low Tide, Roses," has been juried into the 2007 Pastel Society of New Mexico National Exhibition. I'm also happy to note that this qualifies me for signature status in the organization. The show runs November 2-25 at the Hispanic Arts Center in Albuquerque. Here's the painting.

"Low Tide, Roses" 9x12, pastel, en plein air


Second, "Con Robinson's Point, Fog" has been juried into the 2007 Oil Painters of America Eastern Regional Exhibition. The show runs November 24-January 5 at the Weatherburn Gallery in Naples, Florida. Here is this one:

"Con Robinson's Point, Fog" 11x14, oil, en plein air


(As always, you can click on the image for a bigger version.)

I'm honoured to be juried into these two events. If you're in Albuquerque or Naples during the show times, I'd be delighted for you to drop by and see the paintings in person.