Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Batch of Paintings

Sometimes it's just fun to paint a whole batch of paintings without purpose. For the last few days, I just wanted to paint. I didn't want to go out with a particular project -- after all, that would be work! I let my left brain take a few days off. What follows is the result. (Later, I may choose to work backward and justify them in retrospect with commentary. It's "artist's privilege" to do so.)

As always, you can click on the image to see a larger version.

"Birch Shadow"
3x3, oil, en plein air - SOLD




"Path to the Sea"
8x10, oil, en plein air




"Yellow Barn"
5x7, oil, en plein air




"Yellow Barn on Hill"
8x10, oil, en plein air




"Yellow House in Shadow"
5x7, oil, en plein air - SOLD