Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Pastel Journal - Self-Publishing

As many of you know, I'm a frequent contributor to both The Artist's Magazine and The Pastel Journal. This month, The Pastel Journal printed my article on self-publishing. The reason I mention it is that the article features my book, Through a Painter's Brush: A Year on Campobello Island, and how I went about getting it into print. A number you have asked how I did it, so this article tells the story! You can read it in the current (August 2008) issue.

I also thought you might be interested in this little painting I did last week. We had an intensely sunny day, so I sought out deep shade to work in. I found this nice pair of rocks tucked away beneath an overhang.

"Herring Cove Rocks"
5x7, oil, en plein air
SOLD