Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oil DVD Now Available - Backpacker Painting: Oil on Location

I'm proud to announce that the second of two companion DVDs to my book in now available. Backpacker Painting: Oil on Location again takes you to the red hills of Sedona, Arizona, where I show you how I paint the landscape en plein air using the medium of oil. You'll see how I simplify the landscape and along the way, I'll explain my approach to handling value, design and color.

Oil on Location is 52 minutes long and includes two bonus segments totalling 8 minutes.

Both DVDs are available for purchase on my website via PayPal for $40 (USD) each + $5 shipping (to US and Canada).

If you get the DVDs, you'll also want the book! The book contains lots of information that simply doesn't fit into an hour-long video. The book is available for $45+$5 shipping and can be ordered from the website.

By the way, you can combine shipping. Contact us and we will issue an adjusted invoice.


Painting demonstrated:
"Camelhead, Backlit" 9x12, oil, en plein air