Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Christmas Already? 2013 Calendar Now Available

It's never too early to think about Christmas!  Although I'm not thinking about it much myself yet, I have some time this week to get a head start on some fall projects before flying out for the Grand Canyon Celebration of Art.  One of my fall projects is always the next year's calendar.  I like to get it done well before Christmas so folks can have plenty of time to order.  Trina and I spent the last couple of days selecting images, and now I'm proud to say the project is complete.  You can see a preview and order the 2013 Michael Chesley Johnson Calendar here.

We picked 13 images from our time in the Southwest and in the Canadian Maritimes.  Here is a sample image, a nice pastel I did of water pouring over a dam in the springtime: