Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, November 24, 2014

The 2015 Michael Chesley Johnson Calendar is Ready!


With my busy schedule each fall, every year I wonder if I'll be able to squeeze in a wall calendar.  This year, it almost didn't happen, but people started asking.  When people ask, I do.  And as always, the process of selecting images was quite enjoyable.  Trina and I picked out six paintings from the Southwest and another six from Downeast Maine and the Canadian Maritimes to fit the seasons.

The 2015 Michael Chesley Johnson Calendar is only $18, and you can see a preview and buy it at this link:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chesley-johnson/2015-michael-chesley-johnson-calendar/calendar/product-21915120.html

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the calendar!