Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, September 4, 2015

Paint Campobello: The Final Week

Painting at Liberty Point, Campobello Island, NB

It's hard to believe, but another summer has rolled by.  Today marked the last day of my final Paint Campobello plein air painting workshops for the summer.  Next on my plate:  Finishing up a commission, doing some pastel product testing, and getting ready for our cross-country trip.  I'll keep you posted on all this as time goes by.



But back to this week's workshop.  We had absolutely perfect Maritime weather.  Students from Toronto, Winnipeg, and Maine took advantage of these ideal conditions and did some great work.  This was a more advanced workshop - I usually schedule one advanced week at the end of the summer - and it was a real pleasure to work with everyone.



I've included a few photos from the week, along with some of my demonstration paintings, all of which are for sale if so marked.

If any of this has you thinking about coming to Campobello Island or Lubec next summer to paint with me, I am already taking signups!  You can find the full schedule and details at www.PaintCampobello.com.  

Eastern Head View, 12x9 oil - SOLD

Crossing the Bar 9x12 oil - Available

Rockweed and Rocks, Study - 9x12 oil - Available