Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

More Paintings on the Pumphouse Studio Gallery Blog

Wake of the Flood 9x12 oil #1249
by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available at Pumphouse Studio Gallery Blog


In case you missed my post, I am now offering for sale demos and sketches from my Arizona inventory in my Pumphouse Studio Gallery Blog.  I'm a productive painter, and now it's time to clear out space for some newer work.  Please note that these paintings will be unavailable after I begin my annual journey east to Campobello Island.  Cut-off date is April 15.

These pieces are personally hand-picked and some of my favorites but priced to sell.  They will be shipped unframed to keep the price even lower.  Shipping within the lower 48 states is included!

One of the best ways to find out about these paintings
is to subscribe to the blog feed via e-mail, below.  You can also see them posted in the right-hand column of this blog.  (If you get this post via e-mail, you won't see it.)  Thank you, and perhaps one of these will find its way happily into your home!

Enter your email address to subscribe to Pumphouse Studio Gallery Blog:


Delivered by FeedBurner