Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, October 23, 2017

2017 Holiday Sale! Paintings, Paintings, Paintings!

Fifteen Paintings!

Every year about this time, I like to offer some of my smaller paintings at a special holiday price.  It’s an opportunity for you to acquire some nice pieces as gifts for yourself or for friends.  These 15 oil paintings feature either land forms, trees or water–my favorite subjects!

The collage above only gives you an idea of the paintings.  Go to my holiday sale page at this link to see the images in all their glory.   You can order them there directly, too.

Paintings this size sell for $700 framed in my galleries.   But for this sale only, you can get them unframed for only $150, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states in the US.  PayPal, credit card or check accepted.  Paintings will ship after November 15 via USPS Priority Mail.

So, think of that favorite someone–even if it’s yourself!

By the way, don't forget that I am now taking registration for my New Mexico programs:

First is the painting retreat in Santa Fe, April 16-23, 2018.  This will be a small group, and designed for experienced plein air painters.  We'll be painting in the historic areas of town plus some other locations just outside of town that I love.  You an also plan on visits to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum plus the New Mexico Museum of Art.  We've run the retreat at this time of year before, and it's a beautiful time to visit the city.  The wisteria will be in bloom!  Our retreat will be at the same time as PleinAir Magazine's convention. For only a few hundred dollars more, you can be with us -- and get lodging and breakfast and more days! You don't get lodging and breakfast when you sign up for the convention!   Details at www.PaintNewMexico.com

Second is my "Private Painting Intensive Study" program at my home and studio, again, for experienced outdoor painters.  I'll post more about this later, but for details, please visit www.PaintTheSouthwest.com.