Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, July 23, 2018

Early Morning Fog 9x12 Oil



"Early Morning Fog"
9x12 Oil
by Michael Chesley Johnson
SOLD

On Campobello Island, where I have my summer studio, there is an old lobster pound.  A lobster pound is an area where fishermen store live lobsters when the lobstering season has ended; this keeps them fresh for the table.  One very foggy morning, I stopped to paint this one.  I loved the softening effect of the fog -- it created the perfect mood.  This little shack vanished a few years ago.

Read The Fine Print

**Paintings shipped unframed
**Free postage to continental US
**Prices in US Dollars
**Check preferred, but Paypal payment OK.  Contact me at info@mchesleyjohnson.com to purchase.
**First come, first served!
**PRICES GOOD UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2018
**View more of these paintings at https://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/search/label/2018%20Sale