Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sedona Plein Air Painting Workshops



Sedona occupies a beautiful corner of Arizona -- Red Rock Country.  Situated in the middle of towering cliffs of red sandstone, the town is graced with cottonwood trees and the quiet waters of Oak Creek.  As many of you know, I've taught there for years, but now that I've moved away, my workshops in Sedona are more limited.  In fact, I'm only teaching twice this season.  But I'm anxious to share my love of this place with other painters.  So, if you'd like to experience some of the Southwest's best scenery, consider one of my plein air painting workhops in Sedona!

I still have space left in both the November 13-16, 2018, and April 2-5, 2019, weeks.  We have lodging available, too, at the studio!  For full details, please visit www.PaintTheSouthwest.com.  Lodging will go quickly, so I urge you to sign up soon.

In the meantime, here are some photos from last year's workshops to whet your appetite.  See how much sun we have at these workshops?  If you live in the snowy north, perhaps you'll be excited to get away for a painting trip in Sedona.  I hope you'll join us!