Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Plein Air Painting Essential Tools

An essential tool for the plein air painter?
I think so! 

In case you've missed them, I've written several posts over the years that have to do with what I consider essential tools for the plein air painters.  You can read the posts here.

Am I missing any?  Let me know, and I'll write about them!

By the way, for most of us in the northern hemisphere, plein air painting season is upon us.  If you've never painted en plein air before or feel that your skills need brushing up, please consider taking one of my online, self-study courses.  I have them here, at www.PleinAirEssentials.com, along with discounts for the courses!

Happy painting!