Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

This Month's Most Popular Posts

I thought I'd start a regular "column" here in my blog.  I'm calling it "This Month's Most Popular Posts."  On the last day of the month, I'll list the top three posts--just in case you missed something.  (And of course, this means I have to write at least three posts a month!)

Here are this month's favorites.

Master Class:  How to Determine the Color of a Light Source
Most people find this hard, so here's how I make it easy.

My New Summer Studio
Every painter needs a barn studio.  Here's mine.

Why I Paint: Communion
We paint for many reasons.  Here's one of mine.
That's the top three, but here are a few more.

Painting the Moon: Astronaut Alan Bean
Alan Bean was the first artist to visit the moon.

Grey and the Colorblind Painter
I'm colorblind -- yes, really!