Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, February 2, 2020

January's Top Posts

Now that we're into February, I thought I'd offer the top posts from A Plein Air Painter's Blog for January.  It's always interesting to see which posts--and which topics--get the most views from you, my Faithful Reader.  Thanks very much!


It's getting warmer, and I'm thinking more of summer!
I still have spaces left in my Lubec, Maine, plein air painting
workshops.


It's always a struggle to transfer a drawing accurately to
the final canvas.  Here's one method I invented to make the
process easier.


We're still in winter, so I'm guessing we'll still have a few
more snowstorms.  You can look for more snow paintings
here on my blog!



One of my heroes, for many reasons.



Many of us painters need some quiet time to reflect
on our past and to look toward the future.