Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, February 23, 2018

Plein Air Painting Essentials


I know it's only mid-February, but the first day of spring is only a month away -- and with that, the start of plein air painting season.  If you're new to plein air painting, want to learn how to do it properly, or have been painting outdoors for awhile and feel you need to brush up on your skills, I invite you to check out www.PleinAirEssentials.com.

Plein Air Painting Essentials is a set of very inexpensive online, self-paced, self-study courses for you.  Through videos and short, easy-to-digest handouts, I give you everything you need to head out on your own to paint.  From materials and gear, to setting up and getting started, and right through to the finish, I cover it all.  Besides the Plein Air Basics course, I also have supplementary courses for oil and pastel.

If you go to www.PleinAirEssentials.com, you can get free previews as well as discounts that will save you 20-25%.

I hope you'll take a look.  It could give you a real jumpstart to the plein air painting season.