Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, November 15, 2019

2019 Holiday Studio Sale

My Annual Holiday Studio Sale - Get Your Paintings Here!


Every fall, I like to offer some of my smaller paintings at a special holiday price. It’s an opportunity for you to acquire some nice pieces as gifts for yourself or for friends. Many of them feature National Parks and Monuments such as Grand Canyon, Zion and Canyon de Chelly, as well as scenes of Taos and Santa Fe, plus a few in my own backyard here in the Zuni Mountains of New Mexico.

The majority of these paintings sell for $700 framed. But for this sale only, you can get them unframed for $200, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states in the US. PayPal, credit card or check accepted. Paintings will ship via USPS Priority Mail.  You can see the paintings and purchase them here.

PLUS! This year I am offering a 25% discount on any of the Southwest paintings on my site. (Holiday studio sale items excepted and price must be over $200.) If you see something you would like to purchase, please contact me directly to get the discount . For the holiday studio sale paintings, you can purchase these directly by adding them to your shopping cart.

So, think of that favorite someone–even if it’s yourself!