Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, November 4, 2013

Annual Fall Studio Cleanup and Holiday Sale!

Spring Creek Rush, 12x9 oil
In the holiday sale!


It's that time of year again - I made too many paintings last year, and now I'm running out of space in the studio.  I've pulled out a selection of 21 oils and pastels, some 9x12s of which would go for $750 in the gallery, and have put a good price on them.  I think you'll find some great deals for the holidays!

You can get to the Annual Fall Studio Cleanup and Holiday Spectacular Extravaganza and Sale by clicking this link.

Also, in case you don't get my newsletter, I'd be delighted for you to sign up!  You can see the most recent newsletter and sign up for future ones here.