Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Paintings at Goldenstein Gallery

Autumn's Turn
24x36 oil/canvas
Available through Goldenstein Gallery


 Back when I lived near Sedona, Arizona, I hooked up with what I consider one of Arizona's premier galleries:  Goldenstein Gallery.  Due to a number of issues, the gallery closed its physical space a couple of years ago but began having the artwork "hosted" by Sedona resorts.  Interestingly, that business model is how Goldenstein started, and so when it returned to it, it knew what was doing.  Today, I have my paintings hung at Seven Canyons Resort and L'Auberge de Sedona where, should you visit, you can see them.

I want to share the paintings  with my blog readers, in case you don't have the opportunity to visit Sedona and its beautiful "red rock country."  All the paintings are available via Goldenstein at this link.


December Morning in the Desert
24x30 oil/canvas

Evening Light
12x16 oil/panel

Storm to the North
16x12 oil/panel

Red Rock Rising
9x12 oil/panel

Secret Mountain  Wilderness
12x36 oil/canvas