Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Editorial Changes and About the Studio Sale


Painting at Red Rock Crossing, Sedona, Arizona
photo by Trina Stephenson


You may be wondering where today's painting for sale is.  I did promise to post these demos and sketches here as I clean out my studio.  I am still doing that, but I have decided to post them instead to my studio store blog.    The reason is this.  In the past, I've used the blog you're reading now mostly for education.  If you're like me, you probably don't like sudden changes in editorial direction.  In this blog, you are most likely expecting an enlightening tip on the process of painting.  So, I don't want to disappoint my faithful readers.  If you want to follow the sale - and I hope you do - please go to http://johnsonstudiostore.blogspot.com/ .

We now resume our normally scheduled program, already in progress.