Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, June 16, 2014

Kickstarter Update: Sixth Batch of Paintings Posted - and Exhibition News

Friar's Bay, Painting Day - 6x6 oil

Despite the rain, we've had some good drying weather lately, and the paintings are drying nicely.  I've been able to scan in the next batch of seven paintings sooner than I had thought.  To see all of the latest paintings, including this recent batch, please visit my "Fifty for the Fiftieth" page:

http://www.michaelchesleyjohnson.com/html/50450.html

As always, scroll down to the bottom to see the latest.

The work has gone so well that I expect to finish the fifty this week.  Since I've got a good head of steam built up, I will do a few extras.  I'll post these, as well.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the paintings will be on exhibit at the Roosevelt Campobello International Park's new restaurant, The Fireside.  The dates are Saturday, July 19, through Saturday, August 16.  Rather than having an opening reception, we are going to give a free plein air painting demonstration outside the restaurant.  (Weather permitting.)  This will be on Sunday, July 20, from 2-3 pm Atlantic Time.  If you're in the area, come and have brunch and watch the demo!  I'd love to meet you all.

And again, I want to thank all my supporters.  And for those of you who haven't supported yet, only 28 of these 6x6 pieces are sold.  There will be plenty left for the rest of you!