Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Video News: Videos Now Available as DVDs, Downloads


Whenever I finish with a plein air event, I come home to find my desk piled high.  Some things have to wait, like bills, inventory updates and flu shot appointments.  One piece of news I didn't get until today is that my three new videos are available not only as DVDs but also as downloads.  So, for those of you who got rid of their DVD player at the last yard sale, this is good news!

Here are links to the product pages so you can order either the DVD or the download.  (Each page also features an 8-minute preview of these two-hour videos.)

The Secret to Oil Painting with Light & Color

The Secret to Oil Painting Wet-into-Wet

The Secret to Pastel Painting En Plein Air

This week, I am back to teaching my Paint Sedona plein air painting workshops in the Sedona area.  These will continue throughout the fall and winter.  (A perfect winter getaway!)  Also, don't forget I am offering my new "Paint Sedona Intensive" where you can get lodging, meals and one-on-one guidance.