Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Some New Small Plein Air Paintings for Sale

Collage of the New Small Paintings

My new summer studio occupies part of the main floor of a three-story barn.  I'll post pictures of it later, once I get it completely set up, but I want to share with you some of the paintings from my last season here on Campobello Island in the Canadian Maritimes.  These are paintings I painted in the last weeks of the summer of 2018 but didn't have a chance to varnish.  I did that yesterday:



I used Gamblin's Gamvar to varnish.  One thin coat does the trick, and it dries quickly.

I'll be posting these paintings individually through Instagram and Facebook, but you can see them (and buy them!) all right now on my web site:  http://www.mchesleyjohnson.com/new-work/  Shipping to the lower 48 in the US is included; paintings are unframed.

By the way, you can sign up to get notifications when I post new small paintings here:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner