- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
One pleasure in teaching from my studio gallery is that my group is small (anywhere from one to four students), which means that I have time to paint alongside my students. One difficulty is that I usually paint to illustrate the day's lesson, which means I might be painting subject matter that doesn't always "speak" to me right away. However, it's nearly always the case that once I start painting, whatever subject I've chosen soon strikes up an intimate dialogue.
Such is the case with the following paintings. I painted them over the last two weeks during workshops and in my "off" hours. (As always, you can click on the image to see a larger version.)
Such is the case with the following paintings. I painted them over the last two weeks during workshops and in my "off" hours. (As always, you can click on the image to see a larger version.)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps






