Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Looking for a Few Good Students - Plein Air Painting in Sedona Workshops

Plein Air Painting Workshop in Sedona, Arizona, with Michael Chesley Johnson

Throughout my blog, I talk a good deal about my Paint Sedona plein air painting workshops. If you're looking for a winter getaway and some good painting locations, you might consider taking one of my workshops. Workshop are small - no more than four students. Also, we work from 9 to 1, which leaves you afternoons free for painting on your own or for enjoying Sedona's galleries, restaurants and fine hikes.

I have a couple of special workshops lined up, too.  In particular, I've got a special 3-day holiday workshop (December 28-30) that you might be interested in - and it's only $225.  Plus, if you live close to Sedona, I have a series of Saturday-only pastel-only workshops that cover a variety of topics, from Pastel Basics (studio-only) to Color Intensive in Pastels (studio-only) and Plein Air Basics in Pastel.  You can take one day, two days or all three days.  Cost is only $70/session.

 Here's a short video that shows you some of the places I've taken participants to in the past. If you'd like to learn more about any of these painting workshops, please visit www.PaintSedona.com


And please don't forget the Holiday Studio Sale http://www.michaelchesleyjohnson.com/holiday/holiday_sale.html