January's Top Posts on February 02, 2020 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Now that we're into February, I thought I'd offer the top posts from A Plein Air Painter's Blog for January. It's always interesting to see which posts--and which topics--get the most views from you, my Faithful Reader. Thanks very much! http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/2020/01/another-snowstormand-thinking-of-summer.html It's getting warmer, and I'm thinking more of summer!I still have spaces left in my Lubec, Maine, plein air paintingworkshops. http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/2020/01/gridding-your-painting-with-twine.html It's always a struggle to transfer a drawing accurately tothe final canvas. Here's one method I invented to make theprocess easier. http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/2020/01/some-snow-paintings.html We're still in winter, so I'm guessing we'll still have a fewmore snowstorms. You can look for more snow paintingshere on my blog! http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/2020/01/winston-churchillplein-air-painter.html One of my heroes, for many reasons. http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/2020/01/artist-hosts-and-artist-residenciessome.html Many of us painters need some quiet time to reflecton our past and to look toward the future. This post has moved to Substack To read the full archive and access exclusive paid columns, join me on Substack. Continue Reading on Substack →