Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, October 21, 2021

The New 2022 Calendar is Here!


Well, it's that time of year again!  I've gone through the paintings I've made since January and have selected some of my favorites.  The new calendar features beautifully-painted landscapes of the American Southwest, and it includes both studio paintings and paintings done en plein air -- live, in the Great Outdoors. They represent some of the places I most love to visit and paint, and I am happy to share them with you.

So, if you're looking for a Christmas present for others (or for yourself!), you can find more details on the calendar here: https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/michael-chesley-johnson/2022-michael-chesley-johnson-wall-calendar/paperback/product-2gp868.html

Here's a collage showing the paintings.