"Quiet Watcher" 9x12 oil - $200, free shipping - contact Michael
Blogger has given bloggers a new gadget to put on their blogs - a list of the most popular posts. I took a look at mine, and it's interesting to see what's on the list. Below are the top ten:
- Painting on Matboard
- Painting Flowers and About Gloves
- Gamblin FastMatte Alkyd Colors
- Grab-n-Go Paintings
- How to Prepare for a Plein Air Workshop
- More Buildings, More Perspective - and a Video!
- Not Painting Exactly What We See
- Encounter: Nicolai Fechin
- Starting with Vivid Color
- Sedona Plein Air Festival Wrap-Up and Pumphouse Studio Gallery
Nicolai Fechin is a well-known painter, so lots of people are probably doing searches on him. But how do you explain, for example, the popularity of "Grab-n-Go Paintings"?
By the way, my total number of posts is 553. That's a lot to weed through. Fortunately, Blogger also gives us some gadgets that allow us to sort posts by topic or label, and also a chronological archive and a search feature. I just added the full topic list, and I've always had the archive. If you're new to the blog, you might enjoy spending part of your holiday surfing through previous posts. These gadgets follow below.