- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Sometimes it's just fun to paint a whole batch of paintings without purpose. For the last few days, I just wanted to paint. I didn't want to go out with a particular project -- after all, that would be work! I let my left brain take a few days off. What follows is the result. (Later, I may choose to work backward and justify them in retrospect with commentary. It's "artist's privilege" to do so.)
As always, you can click on the image to see a larger version.




As always, you can click on the image to see a larger version.
"Birch Shadow"
3x3, oil, en plein air - SOLD
3x3, oil, en plein air - SOLD

"Path to the Sea"
8x10, oil, en plein air
8x10, oil, en plein air

"Yellow Barn"
5x7, oil, en plein air
5x7, oil, en plein air

"Yellow Barn on Hill"
8x10, oil, en plein air
8x10, oil, en plein air

"Yellow House in Shadow"
5x7, oil, en plein air - SOLD
5x7, oil, en plein air - SOLD
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps