- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Since my new book, Backpacker Painting, and its companion DVD are now in development, I decided to start a second blog. Why? Well, as I work on this exciting project, I'll have news that I'll want to share - painting locations, new tips and even some sneak preview photos and video clips! You can visit the new blog here: http://backpackerpainting.blogspot.com/ I hope you'll bookmark it or add the newsfeed to your newsreader.
I didn't want to leave you with a post without a painting, so here's one I did yesterday. I painted it among those wonderful red blackberry canes and snowdrifts in the field that go down to our bay. I love the light in winter. I'm finding it much richer than in the summer. You know, I'm actually starting to love winter in the Maritimes.
I didn't want to leave you with a post without a painting, so here's one I did yesterday. I painted it among those wonderful red blackberry canes and snowdrifts in the field that go down to our bay. I love the light in winter. I'm finding it much richer than in the summer. You know, I'm actually starting to love winter in the Maritimes.
6x8, oil, en plein air - SOLD
