Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pastel Journal and IAPS

At the IAPS convention last week, The Pastel Journal held its 10th anniversary birthday celebration. While Anne Hevener and Jamie Markle cut the birthday cake, I drew on my extensive catering experience (really!) and passed out pieces to get the line started. After the cake, Anne presented a short video slide show that featured my work, along with that of other artists.

In the slide show, I was honoured to have my work shown with the work of so many wonderful artists such as Daniel Greene, Albert Handell, Duane Wakeham, Wende Caporale and Jimmy Wright. To see the slide show, please visit this link:

http://pastelblog.artistsnetwork.com/The+Pastel+Journals+IAPS+10th+Anniversary+Celebration.aspx


Right now, I am in El Paso, Texas, teaching a three-day studio pastel workshop. Thursday I fly off back to the east coast, where I will teach a plein air pastel workshop over the weekend.