Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Video Oil Painting Demonstration - Color Mixing for the Plein Air Painter


I have a new mini-video oil demonstration that you can purchase and download.  In it, I cover the concept behind my split-primary palette.  This palette makes it really easy to shift temperature in your color mixtures.  This is especially handy if you are trying to create a sense of sunlight and shadow.

You can buy the oil painting demonstration video by following this link.

The video is 6 minutes long and sells for $1.49.  For those of you who have purchased my other mini-videos, this is a different format.  It plays in Adobe Acrobat Reader.  You'll probably need the latest version of the Reader, which is version 10.  If you don't have it, you can get Acrobat Reader 10 here.  It's free.

You can see my entire list of plein air painting books and videos by going to http://www.lulu.com/miragenm.

Let me know what you think!