Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

2016 Holiday Sale!


Every year about this time, I go through my studio inventory and try to pick out a few, select paintings that I want to offer at a special price for my loyal followers.  This year, I have both oil and pastel paintings, going anywhere from $120 up to $200.  These paintings are all unframed but with free shipping to the USA! *  Scenes range from Arizona to Maine and points in between.

I hope you'll consider one of them for yourself or a loved one for the upcoming holiday season.

Above is a collage showing some of the paintings.  To see the full page, please go to http://www.michaelchesleyjohnson.com/holiday/.  I'm accepting payment via Paypal.



*I will also ship to Canada and elsewhere for extra.