As we approach the end of 2017, it seems that everywhere you go on the Internet someone is offering the "top" somethings from the past year. I thought I'd jump on that bus before it leaves. With that in mind, here are my ten most popular posts out of the 77 written in 2017. And, keeping in mind that the custom is to start with the least first, I start with No. 10.
(If you don't already know, you can see an index of posts from all time in the right column on my blog, and you can also search the blog through the search field in the upper left corner. If you're getting this post via e-mail, you will need to go to the actual blog site to see these. By the way, it's all well and good to just go back and read my blog posts, but I have so much more that I offer in my workshops.)
You'll note that product reviews aren't included in the list. I filtered them out, as I was more interested in presenting something other than reviews. However, three product reviews were in my top posts: