on
pastel
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
![]() |
| One day I went out to paint on a trail that I hadn't painted on before. Hard to believe, considering I've spent more than 15 years painting on the island! |
| Outreach 9x12 Oil I've painted this point plenty of times, but never this loosely. Available here. |
![]() |
| Seven Miles Out 12x9 Oil Capturing a sense of sunlight on these grey rocks, which you can see toward the bottom of this cliff, is always challenging. By the way, "seven miles out" refers to the distance from this point to Grand Manan, which you can see on the horizon. Available here |
| Shadows in the Cove 9x12 Oil A secret place that I'm not sharing even with students! The whole time I painted this, an otter swam back and forth, keeping an eye on me. Available Here |
| Shady Barn 6x8 Oil My new summer studio is in this barn. Available here |
| Shady Pond 9x12 Oil Another favorite spot, at the head of Glensevern Lake. Available here |
| Stand Alone 12x9 Oil Maybe this one should be titled, "What? Still there?" since every year I come back to Campobello expecting this tree to have fallen to winter storms. It's lost many limbs but still stands. Available here |