Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, November 1, 2019

October's Top Posts

I had a hard time this past month keeping up with the blog posts.  Between two traveling workshops and two magazine articles with tight deadlines, little precious time was left!  Next month, I promise I'll do better.  I'll have a Sedona plein air painting workshop to write about, plus a private painting intensive week with a student, as well as time of my own to work on personal painting projects.  I might even have my annual holiday sale to write about!

All things to look forward to.  But now, here are October's top three blog posts.

Two Plein Air Paintings - Video Timelapse - click here for the post

Supply Lists - Oil - click here for the post

Workshop Report: In Taos with Albert Handell - click here for the post