- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I had a hard time this past month keeping up with the blog posts. Between two traveling workshops and two magazine articles with tight deadlines, little precious time was left! Next month, I promise I'll do better. I'll have a Sedona plein air painting workshop to write about, plus a private painting intensive week with a student, as well as time of my own to work on personal painting projects. I might even have my annual holiday sale to write about!
All things to look forward to. But now, here are October's top three blog posts.
All things to look forward to. But now, here are October's top three blog posts.
![]() |
| Two Plein Air Paintings - Video Timelapse - click here for the post |
![]() |
| Supply Lists - Oil - click here for the post |
![]() |
| Workshop Report: In Taos with Albert Handell - click here for the post |
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


