Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, May 28, 2021

Changing How You Get A Plein Air Painter's Blog


 Hi, everyone,

If you've been getting A Plein Air Painter's Blog through e-mail, you will notice with this post that something has changed.

I am no longer using Feedburner or Google Groups to email my posts.  Feedburner is being deactivated by Google this summer, and Google Groups has been problematic.  Change is always difficult, especially when one has so many other things to do!

My new service is Follow.it.

You may get an email to confirm your subscription.  If so, please do so!  I'd love to keep you on.  That way, you will still get the blog via email.

Once you confirm, you can go to the settings on the Follow.it site to let it know how you want to receive the email.  The default is the email heading or snippet, once a day.  But you can also get summary posts, the full article, or just read it at Follow.it rather than getting an e-mail.  (Need help?  Go here or here.)

Yes, you'll see ads at the bottom of the email.  I can't eliminate these without paying.  Also, the e-mail will look as if it's coming from Follow.it and not me.  Same deal.  So, if you'd prefer to see the blog without the ads, etc., you can just bookmark my blog site and check it weekly.  I usually post on Sunday mornings.  The blog site is http://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/

Thank you.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.