- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Some of you may recall a painting from a few weeks ago similar to the following. Yes, it's the same place -- the tail-end of Lake Glensevern at Herring Cove Provincial Park -- with a slightly different composition. I really enjoy the big, dark masses of spruce that dot the barrier beach by the lake; they make it easy to create an interesting composition. More interesting this time, however, were the rich colors in the foreground grasses. Thanks to a heavy fog and overcast, the colors seemed much more intense.
As we slide from late summer into fall, I'm sure we'll see even more color in those beautiful grasses.
I am off to St Andrews, NB, to teach a workshop next week, but I'll try to post at least once from there.
As we slide from late summer into fall, I'm sure we'll see even more color in those beautiful grasses.
I am off to St Andrews, NB, to teach a workshop next week, but I'll try to post at least once from there.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
