Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scottsdale Artist's School - Best & Brightest

I'm proud to announce that my painting, "Noontime Cliffs," has been juried into the annual "Best & Brightest" Juried Exhibition at the Scottsdale Artist's School. The exhibition, which is for artists who have studied at the School, starts with an opening gala on January 15 and ends March 28. The paintings will also be shown at another venue in rotation during the ten-week "Celebration of Fine Art" festival in Scottsdale.

I did this painting for the recent Sedona Plein Air Festival. In case you missed the painting from my earlier blog post on the Festival, here it is again. Maybe I'll win a prize!

"Noontime Cliffs", 9x12, oil