Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Demonstration at L'Auberge de Sedona for Goldenstein Gallery

Painting at L'Auberge de Sedona

If you're in the area this Sunday, I invite you to come to L'Auberge de Sedona along the banks of Oak Creek to watch me paint.  As one of Goldenstein Gallery's artists, I am participating in its Artist-in-Residence program there.  The AIR program is a cooperative effort by the gallery and L'Auberge, one of the town's most scenic resorts, to present free, educational opportunities to the public.

I'll be at the resort this Sunday (March 13) from 11:30 to 2, near the restaurant and along the creek.  I hope you'll join me at 301 L'Auberge Lane, Sedona, Arizona.  (Their website is www.lauberge.com.)

If you've been following my blog over the years, you'll know I've painted regularly at L'Auberge for the Sedona Plein Air Festival.  I'm looking forward to setting up my easel by the creek's quiet, sun-dappled waters and under the sycamores again.  If you haven't been to L'Auberge, you're in for a treat!

In addition to watching me paint, you'll be able to see some of my work at L'Auberge's restaurant. You can see more at Goldenstein Gallery, 70 Dry Creek Road, Sedona, Arizona. (The website is www.goldensteinart.com.)

Here's the painting I did last time.  If you're interested, please contact Goldenstein Gallery!  With all this warm, spring-like weather, I think I'll have more leaves on the trees next time.

"The Wedding Tree" 11x14 oil/panel
by Michael Chesley Johnson
#goldensteingallery
#goldensteinart
#laubergedesedona