Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Plein Air Live

Join the Masters at Plein Air Live!

 As you've probably heard, the Plein Air Convention, which had been scheduled for this May in Denver, has been moved to May 17-20, 2022, and it will be in Santa Fe.  As much as I was looking forward to being on the faculty this year, it's probably a good idea to give us more time to get ahead of the virus.  

Good news:  I'll be on the faculty in Santa Fe next year.  I might even try holding a workshop or retreat before or after the convention, somewhere close by.

And here's more good news.  Replacing the "real" convention this year will be Plein Air Live.  This will be a virtual conference with live demonstrations and Q&A sessions with the faculty.  You can sit in the comfort of your own home (or studio) and learn from the masters.  There's a lot more to it, so I suggest you go to the website for more information.  Last year's was a big success, and I imagine this year's will exceed it.

Dates for Plein Air Live: April 15-17, 2021, plus a "beginner's day" on April 14th.  I know they're offering discounts if you sign up early, so you might want to look into it soon.

I'll see you there!  I'll be part of the program, demonstrating in gouache for the "beginner's day."