- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Before the galleries opened to the public in Sedona, I took snapshots of my framed pieces. I thought you might like to see them, so I've posted them here.
(I was not able to tune my camera's white balance adjustment as much as I would have liked, and even though I've made some adjustments in PhotoShop, the color is still off a bit. I just wanted to give you an idea of how the pieces look framed.)
These are all 9x12 oils.




(I was not able to tune my camera's white balance adjustment as much as I would have liked, and even though I've made some adjustments in PhotoShop, the color is still off a bit. I just wanted to give you an idea of how the pieces look framed.)
These are all 9x12 oils.
"Capitol Butte (Thunder Mountain)":

"Creek Whispers":

"Mitten Ridge Shadows":

"Peaceful Bend":

"Water Song":
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps