Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 Masters Speak - and Holiday Clearance Still Going On!

Desert View Tree, 9x12, oil/panel
Painted at the 2012 Grand Canyon Celebration of Art Plein Air Painting Invitational
Available at my Holiday and Studio Clearance!

We had a great turnout last night at the opening reception for the SAGA: Visions of Fine Art exhibition, which features work of 27 artists from the Sedona Area Guild of Artists.  Next Sunday, we'll have another event in the SAGA show schedule - "3 Masters Speak."  I'm part of a panel of three Master Signature members who will be making a presentation on our craft.  The other two artists are John Soderberg, sculptor, and John Warren Oakes, encaustic and acrylic artist.  I'll be speaking specifically on pastel painting.

The discussion runs from 3 to 5 pm, Sunday, November 24th, at the Old Marketplace Plaza at 1370 West SR 89A in Sedona, Arizona.  For details, visit this link.  I hope you'll join us!  I'll answer any and all questions about pastel painting!

I want to remind you that you don't have to drive down to the mall with the other lemmings to get your Christmas gifts.  You can shop at home!  And if you're looking for a piece of fine art, I've several I have pulled out of the studio that I think would might great gifts.  These are priced for today's economy.  I'd be delighted to have one of these pieces in your home - or in the home of a relative or friend!  You can see the paintings here.