Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Santa Fe Plein Air Painting Workshop

View in browser


There's still time to get onboard for my May plein air painting workshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico!  I'm looking forward to sharing my knowledge of both plein air painting and the Santa Fe area with you.  Until the end of February, you can get $40 off the workshop with the code MCJ40.

This will be a FULL four days, unlike my other workshops, which are half-days. We'll paint some of Santa Fe's spectacular scenery -- think historic adobe houses, mountain and creek views, and more! Plus, don't forget that Santa Fe is home to many world-class galleries, museums and restaurants! I hope you'll join me...If not now, when?