Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Sunday, July 15, 2018

July Plein Air Painting Workshop Wrap-Up

Off Quoddy Head 9x12 Oil
by Michael Chesley Johnson
SOLD
Another beautiful week just ended here in Lubec, Maine.  For this workshop, we had mostly sunny
skies, a morning with a few errant drops, and otherwise overwhelmingly pleasant weather.  I thought I'd share a few photos from the week, as well as three demonstration paintings.

I am off now for a few weeks before my next workshop (August 7-10, which still has space for another eager painter, details of which are at www.PleinAirPaintingMaine.com).  But now I have three articles to write with illustrative paintings to make in the meantime.  I'm also working on my next newsletter, which should be out later this week.  If you haven't signed up for my newsletters, you can do so here.

I also have some exciting news that I will share at the end of next week.  Stay tuned!

Our happy workshop group

On-the-beach critiques


Demonstrating at the edge

Spot the painter!
Downeast Sunshine 9x12 Oil
by Michael Chesley Johnson
SOLD

Summer Sun 9x12 Oil
by Michael Chesley Johnson
SOLD

The Cannery that Was 9x12 Pastel
by Michael Chesley Johnson
AVAILABLE - $200 incl shipping to US