Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, July 30, 2018

TS State of Maine 12x24 Oil

TS State of Maine
12x24 Oil by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available - $900


The TS State of Maine is one of two large training vessels used by the Maine Maritime Academy in Castine, Maine.  Because of its vast size, it's a challenge to paint en plein air.  But I did just that for  the 2014 Castine Plein Air Festival.  It was the very last painting I did that week, and I did it on Saturday morning, just hours before the opening reception.  I was beat from a busy week, but it was so beautiful in the hazy morning light.  This is one of my favorite boat paintings because it is so unusual for me.

Read The Fine Print

**Paintings shipped unframed
**Free postage to continental US
**Price in US Dollars
**Check preferred, but Paypal payment OK.  Contact me at info@mchesleyjohnson.com to purchase.
**First come, first served!
**PRICES GOOD UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2018
**View more of these paintings at https://mchesleyjohnson.blogspot.com/search/label/2018%20Sale