Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Podcast Interview with Eric Rhoads, Publisher of PleinAir Magazine



If you've been following PleinAir Magazine and OutdoorPainter.com, you're probably already familiar with their ongoing series of podcasts of interviews with painters.  But if not, you should know about it -- partly because I was recently interviewed by Eric Rhoads, publisher of the magazine and founder of the Plein Air Convention.

Although I'm very comfortable with talking in front of an audience--I do it all the time, and some of the audiences are quite large--doing a radio interview was much different.  But Eric is an experienced interviewer, and he quickly put me at ease.  I think you'll enjoy hearing it.

If you can't see the video at the top of this page, here is a link to the podcast:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jue19FzYqDs